There can be a wide variety of symptoms of depression. Here are some of the most common symptoms:
1) Feeling sad or having a depressed mood
2) Loss of interest in activities you once enjoyed
3) Appetite changes
4) Sudden gain/loss of weight
5) Loss of energy and constant fatigue
6) Feeling worthless
7) Difficulty in thinking & concentrating
8) Negative intrusive thoughts
9) In severe cases, thoughts of death & suicide.
This is not a complete exhaustive list of all the symptoms. If you feel uneasy mentally, feel free to connect with us for help.